Finance for Non Finance Training
In today’s global management and uncertain business conditions, there is a need for all business or functional heads to grasp and apply fundamental financial management knowledge, skills and techniques to manage their respective areas in order to become truly, all-rounded professional. This is a practical programme using real-life case studies for those who want to acquire financial management competencies.
When you understand the importance how daily operation reports in numbers, you will have a better picture of how each department contributes to the success of the company (and less arguments with the Finance department). This is especially important for the professionals who are helping the companies making decisions because you will be familiar with the financial tools to evaluate business opportunities and assess financial risks.
By end of this training, you will be able to:
- Familiar with financial terms and jargon;
- Identify the difference between profit and loss account and balance sheet;
- Identify the difference between operating expenses (OPEX) and capital expenditure (CAPEX);
- Understand how daily operation will affect the finance of the Company and vice versa;
- Understand the different types of financial reports, cash flow, and investment analyses;
- Be aware of the core financial tools used to evaluate business opportunities and assess financial risks;
- Learn key accounting tools for making costing and managerial decisions;
- Apply the principles of accounting in making marketing and pricing decisions;
- Gain practical understanding on how to use financial data in your area.
Who Should Attend
- Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Supervisor, Executive with no prior finance or accounting knowledge
- Anyone making financial decisions for the company
- Anyone who wants to understand financial statements
Finance for Non Finance Course Outline
The scope and contents includes but not limited to the following:
Module 1: Concept of Finance
- Introduction to Finance and Accounting
- Define basic account and financial terminology
- Role and function of Finance
- Making sense of the numbers
Module 2: Financial Statement
- Main components of a typical set of financial statements or annual report
- Key underlying accounting concepts used in preparation of financial statements
- How finance affect a company’s operation
- Understanding and Managing Costs
- Types of Costs and the Impact on Business Performance
- Cash flow statement and Working Capital
- Analysing financial reports – P&L and Balance Sheet
Module 3: Financial Management and Application
- The importance of budgetary control and planning
- Budget process and budget preparation
- Source of obtaining relevant information for budget preparation
- Importance of Margin Analysis
Module 4: Financial Tools (Putting into Action)
- Core financial tools (Understand the liquidity of Asset)
- Key accounting tools (Gearing ratio, finance ratio)
- The importance of ratio analysis
- Understand the dividend policy
- Applying principles in company operations
Finance for Non Finance Workshop Details
- Duration: 1 day (9am – 5pm)
- Date: 6th August 2020
- Venue: Life Center, KL
- Early Bird Promo: RM 400 (Payment to be made by 31.07.2020) (HRDF Claimable)
- Standard Rate: RM 800 (HRDF Claimable)
Here’s Why You Should Join Our Course
Small Class Size : Our workshops are run in small classes of maximum 10 participants per class to ensure better learning absorption.
Excellent Materials: You will receive a complete workbook that contains what we have learnt in the workshop for your on-going development.
Post-Workshop Support: We won’t leave you helpless when you go back to your work. We offer complimentary 60-days assistance as well as free resources and updates by email. We answer your follow up questions!
Expert Trainer: This is our in-house trainer that has gone through practical work to ensure the content is easy to understand and actionable for our participants. We also received feedback that our trainers are very friendly and helpful which helps them to learn better during the course.
Contact Us NOW
To request for brochure and registration form, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In-House Training/ Online Training
We also offer in-house training option where we can customise the course content according to your organisation’s needs. The training can be done in your place on your availability time.
Call us to get a complementary tailor-made course for your organisation! Check out our in-house training solutions.
finance for non finance person , finance for non finance manager , finance course for managers, finance course for employee, finance knowledge, online accounting course , online finance course