Financial Management Public Workshop in KL
This Financial Management course help to enhance your decision-making skills with respect to accounting and finance. This course helps to develop on analytical and decision-making skills in finance through the use of theory questions and practical problems.
By end of this training, you will be able to:
- Gain an understanding on the language and concept of accounting and financial terms to identify and budget for financial resources
- Understand financial information to analyse financial statements and accounting reports
- Understand and apply management accounting technique such as forecasting, budgeting tools
- Explain the benefit of financial forecasting
- Recommend techniques for managing working capital effectively
Who Should Attend
- Director, Manager, Supervisor, Team Lead, Supervisor, Executive
- Individuals that uses financial information in the course of their work
- Individuals that can benefit from learning financial information
- Prior knowledge of accounting/finance is not required
Financial Management Course Outline
The scope and contents includes but not limited to the following:
|Module 1: Budgeting and Forecasting Fundamentals||Introduction to Costing and Budgeting|
> Definition and Description of functionality in finance and decision-making cases
> Difference between plans, forecasts and budgets
> The value and purposes of budgets and forecasts
|Module 2: Capital expenditure budgets||Learn the key element on capital expenditure budgets |
> The detail at capital expenditure budget
> The importance of capital expenditure budget
|Module 3: Sales and Revenue Budgets||Learn the key element on sales and revenue budgets |
> Analysis on the sales budget which are always very important
> How a sales budget turned into a revenue budget
|Module 4: Expenditure Budgets||Learn the key element on expenditure budget |
> The organisation of the expenditure budget
> Example of an expenditure budget
|Module 5: The Profit and Loss Budget||Put in action for consolidation of revenue budget and expenditure budget:|
> Where do the figures come from?
> The format of the profit and loss budget
> Break-even point and break-even charts
|Module 6: The Cash Budget||Learn the key element on the cash budget: |
> The importance of the cash budget and the cash forecast
> The distinction between cash, profit and net worth
> Preparation of a cash budget
Financial Management Training Online Classroom Details
- Duration: 2 days of 3.5 hours
- Date: 20th & 21st August 2020, 9am to 12.30pm
- Venue: Online Classroom Via Zoom
- Early Bird Promo: RM 600 (Payment to be made by 10.08.2020) (HRDF Claimable)
- Standard Rate: RM 800 (HRDF Claimable)
Here’s Why You Should Join Our Course
Small Class Size : Our workshops are run in small classes of maximum 10 participants per class to ensure better learning absorption.
Excellent Materials: You will receive a complete workbook that contains what we have learnt in the workshop for your on-going development.
Post-Workshop Support: We won’t leave you helpless when you go back to your work. We offer complimentary 60-days assistance as well as free resources and updates by email. We answer your follow up questions!
Expert Trainer: This is our in-house trainer that has gone through practical work to ensure the content is easy to understand and actionable for our participants. We also received feedback that our trainers are very friendly and helpful which helps them to learn better during the course.
Contact Us NOW
To request for HRDF Application Document and registration form, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
In-House Training/ Online Training
We also offer in-house training option where we can customise the course content according to your organisation’s needs. The training can be done in your place on your availability time.
Call us to get a complementary tailor-made course for your organisation! Check out our in-house training solutions.
cost control and budgeting course, costing and training budget, costing and budgeting training, finance course for employee, finance knowledge, online accounting course , online finance course